SHOE CLINIC - 64 Willis St
SMOG is proud to announce Shoe Clinic as a key sponsor for the 2013 season! Shoe Clinic are the experts at getting you into the correct footwear for your feet - they stock the entire Asics netball footwear range AND give you a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Shoe Clinic are contributing to the three School Leaver Scholarships, which include a gym membership, Asics netball shoes, Asics Training T-Shirt and Drymax socks. They also are offering savings for EVERY Smoggie, PLUS they will donate 10% of all money spent back to SMOG...so get down to Shoe Clinic in Willis Street to purchase your new netball shoes, socks, training gear and cool accessories, such as heart rate monitors!
An exclusive offer to ALL registered SMOG players for the 2013 season:
- $10 off any footwear for your own personal use – including the latest Asics Netball footwear range that has just arrived in store! This can apply to as many pairs of footwear as you wish to purchase, in any category.
- 10% of all purchases made by SMOG players will get “donated” back to the club at the end of the 2013 season.
- Offer runs from 25th February – 31st October 2013 and applies to everything in store including footwear, apparel & accessories!
- To qualify for both offers, simply let the staff member know you play for SMOG at the time of purchase. This is a great way to raise money for your netball club as well as save yourself money.
- Shoe Clinic Advantage Club points still apply to all purchases.
- These offers are exclusive for SMOG members and are ONLY available from Shoe Clinic, 64 Willis Street, Wellington.
The New Zealand Community Trust (NZCT) is a charitable trust, which raises funds through the operation of gaming machines primarily for the promotion of amateur sport in New Zealand.
In the year ended 30 September 2008, NZCT made grants to 2,918 community groups amounting to $42.2 million.
The SMOG committee and board are extremely grateful of the grants they have received from NZCT over the years, which enable us to provide players with training facilities and equipment and resources for our coaches.